Part-time Library Custodian
Hours of Work: Up to 10 hours per week as scheduled. $10-$11 per hour
- Has a working knowledge of cleaning and maintenance work.
- Knowledge of OSHA Safety issues pertaining to cleaning materials.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- Able to lift 25 lbs and climb on ladders.
- At least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have responsible transportation.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of floors, carpets, furniture and walls in the Library building.
- Empty trash and recycling receptacles.
- Maintain clean and sanitary conditions in bathrooms.
- Replacing lighting as required.
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies; inform Library Director when supplies are needed.
- Maintains order and cleanliness of storage area.
- Keeps parking lot and grounds rubbish picked up.
- Assist with other custodial/maintenance duties when required.
Deborah Gadwah-Lambert, Library Director
Maxfield Public Library
8 Route 129
Loudon, NH 03307