Title: Librarian, Programming (part-time), Weeks Public Library, Greenland
Duties: Small busy library seeking Programming Librarian. Must be an enthusiastic, selfdirected, and flexible team player interested in providing library services to patrons. Must also enjoy working with adults, teens, and children. The Programming Librarian creates, plans, and executes weekly and monthly programs for grades K-8, assists with technology device sessions, and regularly performs circulation, reference, and technical services duties.
See the full job description available on our website: www.weekslibrary.org
- Enthusiasm to work with patrons of all ages especially young people.
- Commitment to public library service.
- Ability to work effectively with staff, library trustees, elected officials, and community groups with enthusiasm and resourcefulness.
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate multiple projects.
- Excellent technology skills and desire to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of library computer systems.
- Extensive Windows-based computer skills and experience with office machines.
- Excellent command of the English language. Previous paid public library experience.
- Bachelor degree with relevant public library experience required.
- Pre-employment medical exam with drug and alcohol screening and criminal background check required.
Salary: $18.47/hr. Benefits include prorated vacation and sick leave after 6 months. Library paid pre-employment medical exam with drug and alcohol screening and criminal background check required.
Closing Date: July 14, 2017 or until filled.
Apply to: Send resumé with three references and letter of interest to:
Denise Grimse, Director
Weeks Public Library
P.O. Box 430
Greenland, NH 03840