Laconia Public Library is seeking a dynamic and creative individual to serve as Teen Services Librarian. The position is 40 hours per week and includes some evening and Saturday hours.
Main responsibilities of the position include planning, implementation and promotion of teen services and programs; developing and maintaining teen collections; community outreach; and, circulation desk duties.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for working with teens.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to speak and write effectively.
- Ability to utilize automated circulation system and to execute circulation policies and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Flexibility to deal with multiple tasks, and to extend courtesy to customers, sometimes under trying circumstances.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Library experience preferred.
Closing Date: Friday, August 18, 2017
Please mail resumé, cover letter and references to:
Director Randy Brough
Laconia Public Library
695 Main Street
Laconia, NH 03246