- Maintains, compiles, and reports on access, collection, patron, and instruction statistics.
- Assists with maintenance of library-specific software, hardware, and systems. Assists with staff training when necessary.
- Provides specialized research consultations and reference for McQuade Library users.
- Assists in the hiring, scheduling and evaluation of Access Services Student workers and maintenance of Access Services daily policies and procedures.
- Supports the development, delivery, and assessment of information literacy/ library instruction programs.
- Assists in managing all aspects of interlibrary loan including requesting items for all members of the College community and providing items to participating institutions while maintaining copyright compliance.
- Creates online guides and other materials for web or print publication in assigned areas.
- Contributes to the development, dissemination, and implementation of library policies and procedures.
- BA/BS is required.
- At least two years of relevant library experience, or library science study, required.
- Demonstrated skill and comfort with information technology and resources in a variety of formats, especially LibGuides, required.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Working knowledge of Evergreen integrated library system highly desirable.
- Familiarity with Apple iPads highly desirable.
- Reference/instruction experience in an academic library preferred.
TO APPLY: Please apply online with cover letter and resumé to the Merrimack College Employment Opportunities page.
Merrimack College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.