- Self-starter and detail oriented
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate multiple projects.
- Excellent technology skills and desire to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of library computer systems.
- Extensive Windows-based computer skills and experience with office machines.
- Bachelor degree with prior paid public library experience.
- Demonstrated experience of community outreach/ partnership in putting on programs.
Part time at 25 to 30 hours a week. Monday through Friday 9am-5pm. Evenings or weekends if necessary to staff a program.
Salary: $20 - $22 an hour
Closing Date: August 4, 2017 or until filled.
Please email the following:
- letter of interest
- a sample of your work publicizing a program
Pelham Public Library
Pelham, New Hampshire