- Demonstrates a working knowledge of library principles and practices.
- Understands computers and automated library systems.
- Demonstrates knowledge of social media, website maintenance, and design principles and software.
- Exhibits strong written and oral communication skills.
- Works in a friendly, pleasant and effective manner with patrons, co-workers, and volunteers.
- Works independently and takes initiative to successfully complete duties.
High school diploma required. Previous library experience and graphic design experience preferred. A college degree is desirable but not required.
Pro-rated paid vacation and sick time. No health insurance or retirement benefits.
To apply, send a cover letter and resumé to:
Hartland Public Library
153 US Route 5
PO Box 137
Hartland VT 05048
Applications close on December 29, 2017