Rodgers Memorial Library is seeking a part-time, Library Assistant for the Children’s Room. This is a part-time (16-24 hours per week) year-round position required to work one or two evenings a week with at least one Saturday/month. The position will be subject to a six-(6)-month probationary work period.
- Performs normal circulation duties/tasks
- Circulates and re-shelves library materials
- Answers phone
- Provides direct patron service
- Other duties as assigned
- Some post-secondary coursework preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer and organizational skills
Closing Date: July 15, 2019 or until position is filled
Salary: $11.50 to start, 16-24 hours per week.
To Apply: Send resumé with references and a letter of interest:
Linda Pilla, Library Director, firstname.lastname@example.org