Part time, Fitchburg State University, Amelia V. Gallucci-Cirio Library
8 hours/week, weekdays late afternoon until early evening during the academic year at $24.00 per hour. Additional opportunity possible for hours on weekends, if interested.
- Participate in the development, creation and management of digital course materials and curriculum content supporting the instruction programs in collaboration with Instruction Librarians.
- Participate in the instruction program, providing instruction or research sessions under the guidance of Instruction Librarians.
- Provide reference assistance through in-person interactions, chat, email, and phone calls.
- Special Projects on an as-needed basis, including:
- Participate in the development of digital collections supporting the Archives under the supervision of the Archivist.
- Master's degree in Library Science with recent work experience in a library setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and maintain cooperative working relationships.
Full/Part Time: Part Time; unbenefited
Education: MLS or MLIS from an ALA-accredited institution or within 2 courses of completing an MLS or MLIS.
About Fitchburg State University: Fitchburg State University, located in Fitchburg, Massachusetts, is a public institution dedicated to integrating high-quality professional programs with strong liberal arts and sciences studies. Founded in 1894, the university now has more than 30 undergraduate programs and 22 master's degree programs, and 7,000 full and part-time students.
Information about the Amelia V. Gallucci-Cirio Library is available at https://library.fitchburgstate.edu/
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Please submit cover letter and resumé.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resumé and names and phone numbers of two references to: http://jobs.fitchburgstate.edu