CAMPAIGN OFFICE MANAGER: JOB DESCRIPTION
The Campaign Office Manager establishes and manages a computerized office to serve a volunteer- driven capital campaign for gifts from individuals, corporations, and foundations. She/he has responsibility for the day-to-day administration of the Campaign Office. This position entails confidential work and as such requires utmost discretion.
The position reports to the Library Director, takes direction from Campaign Counsel, and works closely with the Campaign Chair, 1833 Society members, and campaign volunteers. The position calls for flexible scheduling for occasional evening, early morning and/or weekend meetings. It is a part-time position (up to 20 hours/week) for the next 18 months.
This contract position calls for someone who is comfortable working alone and who interacts easily with others. The successful candidate will be adaptable, a multi-tasker and have a sense of humor. She/He should relate easily and comfortably with volunteers, donors and other professionals. Familiarity with the Peterborough area is highly desirable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage computer software including prospect and donor database and Google
- Create and maintain all computer and hardcopy files pertinent to the campaign – constituent, pledge/gift management, chronological, correspondence, volunteer,
- Research all appropriate data on prospective Record giving history and pertinent information in the computer and on the constituent research forms.
- Research foundation prospects, prepare skeleton profiles of appropriate
- Prepare all campaign division, volunteer assignment, campaign summary reports and transmittal forms.
- Establish and implement a gift acknowledgment, processing, and reporting Generate all acknowledgment letters, gift receipts, and pledge reminder notices. Maintain an alphabetical file of copies of all pledge cards, acknowledgment letters, receipts, and reminder notices.
- Assist with correspondence to donor prospects including corporate and foundation Prepare a variety of correspondence, reports, bulletins and publicity releases as assigned by Campaign Counsel. Proofread all typed material.
- Assist, as assigned or requested by Campaign Counsel, with the organization, implementation, and completion of the various soliciting
- Take notes at campaign
- Assist with a variety of correspondence and supporting materials to campaign
- Answer campaign-related telephone Place calls for report meetings, kick-off meetings, and memos as requested by Campaign Counsel.
2 Concord Street,
Peterborough, NH 03458