POSITION TITLE: Part-time Circulation Assistant I (16-20 Hours)
STARTING SALARY: $12.36/hr.
QUALIFICATIONS: This person reports to the Assistant Director and to the Library Director. Candidates must have graduated from high school or equivalent. Some college preferred. Demonstrated interest in library or related customer service work. Familiarity with both Mac and PC platforms preferred. At least one evening and some Saturday hours. Must be a team player.
- Check-in and check-out of library materials on our Evergreen ILS system
- Register new patrons and update accounts for existing patrons
- Answer phones quickly and professionally
- Book meeting rooms and events using Google Calendar
- Assist patrons with computer, copier, reference questions and book sale.
- Learn to compile statistical data for use in library reporting.
- Other circulation desk tasks as required.
Please send cover letter, resumé and three references by October 10, 2017 to:
Diane Lynch, Director
Pease Public Library
1 Russell Street
Plymouth, N.H. 03264.